It is aimed at those who:
- Are planning to build a new house, or to modernise an existing one.
- Want to replace their existing heating system with an environmentally-friendly, cost-effective and future-proof system.
Visitors to the permanent exhibition experience state-of-the-art wood-burning systems and solar power solutions:
- From blazing stoves to fully-automated central heating
- From solar collectors to heat storage
- From ashtrays to chimneys
- From traditional firewood to wood chippings and wood pellets – the fuel of the future
The Biowärmezentrum Rheinland-Pfalz is supported by two strong partners:
The Simmern/Hunsrück municipality and State Forestry of Rhineland-Palatinate, represented by the communication and marketing department (KOMMA).
Group bookings are welcome. Entry is free of charge.