The Hunsrückhalle (the largest exhibition hall in the Rhine-Hunsrück district) offers a range of different possibilities as your location for meetings, concerts or events.
The Hunsrückhalle is situated in the centre of Simmern, between the swimming pool and municipal administration building. Ample free parking is available in the immediate vicinity.
Available rooms in the Hunsrückhalle:
Large hall (442 m²)
Up to 80 tables with space for 432 places can be provided here.
Small hall (310 m²)
Both halls can be divided up with mobile separating walls or combined into one large hall area. Up to 120 tables with space for 592 places can be provided in the entire hall.
Foyer (280 m²)
The foyer is separated from the large and small halls by a mobile separating wall. The foyer can also be integrated into the halls by opening this wall.
- Stage (160 m²)
- Club meeting room (40 m², leased out for the long-term)
- Julchens cellar (80 m², leased out for the long-term)
Four skittle lanes
The lanes meet current competition rules, and can be rented through the neighbouring "Brasserie" restaurant.
The Hunsrückhalle also has the following equipment:
- The state-of-the-art sound insulation inside the hall and comprehensive on-stage lighting system allow events of all types.
- The Hunsrückhalle has a varied seating capacity for concerts of up to 650 places.
- The kitchen next to the halls is equipped with tableware for up to 500 guests.
- Five separate wardrobe areas with showers and toilets are available in the basement.
The neighbouring "Brasserie" restaurant invites visitors to sample its special flair both indoors and outdoors on the summer terrace.
When required, the "Brasserie" team is also available to help with catering for your event in the Hunsrückhalle.